- Previous Meeting: Week 6 - The Eagles ripped apart the Redskins on the road 55-7. Philadelphia racked up nearly 500 yards of total offense, including 139 yards on the ground by LeSean McCoy. Jeremy Maclin had 5 catches for 110 yards and a touchdown, and Michael Vick was 27-37 for 297 yards and 3 TD's.
- Redskins QB was a terrible 10-30 for 168 yards, a TD and 2 INT.
- Last meeting at Lincoln Financial Field: October 3, 2010 - Donovan McNabb won his first game at the Linc as a visiting QB in an ugly game with the final of 17-12. The Eagles couldn't muster much offense after Michael Vick was knocked out of the game on a scramble in the first quarter.
- Record at the Linc: 4-4
- Overall Series Record: 70-79-6
- A win makes Philadelphia the second team in NFL history to go a perfect 16-0 in the regular season. New England accomplished the feat in 2007, but lost in the Super Bowl. The 1972 Miami Dolphins are the only team to ever have a perfect season culminating in a Super Bowl victory.